Friday, March 5, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Each Day Gets Better

Catarina is 3 weeks old and I feel like I am just starting to get into the groove of this whole motherhood thing. Hopefully that means I'll be back to baking soon enough. It's been so hard not baking but when the choice is between sleeping while baby sleeps and baking cookies, sleeping wins out. I hope you are patient with me and don't think I've abandoned you. Hopefully some cute pictures of the little one will hold you off until my next baking post.

She's our tiny dancer :)
I live for pictures like this one.
Look! She's got a poodle on her!
I LOVE every inch of her.
She may look like she's smiling but she's really crying her little heart out.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Awesome photos! You are so right, sleep when she sleeps! It WILL get better. Thanks for the update to us bloggies.

Leslie said...

Most adorable photos I've seen in such a long time. She is the cutest!

Pamela said...

She is so, so precious! Love all of your shots, like that one with the little bum in the air! They are amazing, aren't they. Motherhood definitely changes your life in ways you never even thought to imagine. Sleep when you can...this is gonna go fast! Congrats on you simply beautiful little girl. :o)