Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Little Photographer

This year we are giving Cati a camera for Christmas. I think my constant picture taking has paid off in the most interesting of ways and now Cati loves to take pictures. She knows how to take pictures with my phone and with the point & shoot. The best part is that she will even tell us to pose and smile for pictures. Could Cati be a photographer when she grows up? Who knows but she sure does know how to take some good pictures:

IMG_1311
IMG01946-20120823-1837
IMG_0898
IMG01893-20120807-1235

I don't know if I have ever said this on here but Cati really does amaze me. Before I had kids I honestly thought kids didn't have a personality or do anything interesting before the age of five. At 2.5 years old, Cati has a big personality and is already showing us what she does and doesn't like. I love seeing her grow and develop and I love seeing the things she takes interest in. Today it's photography and I look forward to whatever tomorrow brings.
Stephanie

No comments: