Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Nestle, Delicious.



One of my favorite chocolate chip cookies recipe is the Nestle Toll House one. This is one of my go-to recipes for chocolate chip cookies because I always have the ingredients for them and because they are so undeniably and unquestionably delicious. They have the crispy edges and chewy centers that I love so much in cookies and they are so very delicious. I don't add the nuts because nuts aren't something I'm crazy about in my chocolate chip cookies. These cookies never last in our house because of how delicious they are and they are something I make when I want to make something that I know will come out delicious. Do you get it yet? These cookies are delicious!! You should try them ;-)



Raw View.


Top View.

Side View.

Inside View.

No comments: