Sunday, April 5, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Birthday Girl

I am officially older. Today is my birthday and I can't believe I'm a year older. Where have the last 20-something years gone? I don't feel like a 20-something year old and I sure as heck don't feel like an adult. I feel like a little kid pretending to be an adult, kind of like when I used to dress up in my mom's dresses and pretend to be a woman. Age-wise I'm considered an adult, but feeling-wise I feel like I'm somewhere between childhood and adulthood. Maybe I'm in a stage similar to pre-teen...pre-adult?
Then...
...Now
I'm trying to decide what to bake myself for my birthday, any suggestions?

6 comments:

Elyse said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm a big believer in having some semblance of a cake with which to celebrate your birthday. My personal preference tends toward chocolate. Whatever you end up baking, I hope it's delicious, and I hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Eliana said...

Happy Birthday. Bake yourself a nice cake. Something very decadent because it's your day. You deserve it.

Megan said...

Happy happy birthday! Hope you have/had a fantastic day - bake yourself something rich and chocolatey.

Oh wait, that's what I want.

ha ha ha!

#1SAHM said...

happy birthday! you should make yourself your fav dessert, you deserve it! : )

The Food Librarian said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had the most fantastic day!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I will definitely be making myself a cake and will be more than willing to share :)