Friday, August 31, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

August Foodie Penapal: a healthier, fitter Me!

IMG_0035
 Another great month of Foodie Penpal thanks to Yaitza of a healthier, fitter ME! Yaitza has gone on an amazing fitness journey (read about it here) and she has inspired me to get back into exercising. The best part of her box was that it introduced me to a lot of healthy snack foods that work perfectly as something quick to eat while on the go with the girls (my favorite: Larabar apple turnover bar). Thank you Yaitza for being my penpal this month and sending me all this great stuff:
For more information on Foodie Penpals visit Lindsey's blog, The Lean Green Bean. The deadline to participate for September is the 4th so head on over!
The Lean Green Bean
Stephanie

1 comment:

Julie said...

How did you like the Luna fiber bar? I'm a fan! :)

I haven't tried the pineapple coconut water but it sounds like a vacation.