Friday, February 21, 2014

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

A Runner's Thank You.

In a few hours I will be waking up to run the Enchanted 10k as part of Disney's Princess weekend. If it weren't for all the people who donated and helped me reach my $3,000 fundraising goal, I wouldn't be here thinking about running through Epcot tomorrow wearing my red with white dots shirt. It's an honor to be running for an organization like Give Kids The World and it's humbling to know that I got here because of the generosity of others. 

If you are out there tomorrow, make sure to say, "Hi!"

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram @thecookierunner

(PS this is my trying to blog from my phone. I'm sorry if the format is funky!)

Stephanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My fitness goal is to run my first full marathon!

Amy
Miss Adventures in Running