Monday, January 11, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Reviewed: Shake Shack

IMG_4481
The quest continues for the perfect burger. We went to Shake Shack a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful day and we hadn't had lunch yet. There isn't a burger we can turn down so we decided to try out Shake Shack and see if all the hype is really worth it.

The burgers were delicious. A little on the salty side, but they are juicy and everything you could want from a burger. I love that the burgers are served with crinkle fries.
IMG_8394

The shake, on the other hand, was a disappointment. It was expensive for the type and size of shake. I have no problem paying $5 for a shake as long as it blows my socks off. Both Alex and I felt we could get just as good of a shake at McDonald's. I'm not joking either, the shake tasted like a McDonald's shake.
IMG_8398

Shake Shack is located at 1111 Lincoln Road in Miami Beach.
Stephanie

No comments: