Monday, September 8, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

It's 'Canes Time!


It's been a while since I've been a true Miami Hurricanes fan. While at UM for undergrad I had so much personal drama going on that the only thing I could think of was graduating. I don't feel like I got the full experience of going to a school that is known for sports greatness, but the school holds so many great memories for me because I met all of my closest friends there and I don't know who I'd be today without the presence of all these people in my life. The 'Canes spirit was rejuvinated this weekend after I read countless emails about the 'Canes v. Gators game. Some of my friends were saddened and angered by the loss and I figured that one thing that can cheer these girls up is a virtual cupcake. So while you guys can't taste these, you can enjoy the pictures :)

Cupcakes recipe here and frosting recipe here.

Yum!


Do you bleed green?


Or orange?


Or both?


This picture says a lot about me...
I'm a 'Canes girl, I love stars, and I love to bake :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

oh steph. you're the best!!!! i love you so :) thanks!

GOOOOO 'CANES!

~Amber~ said...

They look adorable!

Melissa said...

love these!