Monday, September 29, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

My Sin.


I feel like such a gluttonous fool when it comes to this one recipe. I usually only make it for Thanksgiving but the mood around the house was grim and I needed something to take us out of our funk. This recipe came at the right time because Alex was pleasantly surprised to see that I had made it and I spent the next 12 hours eating 3/4 of the batch I made. My belly was beyond happy and Alex was thrilled to see a Thanksgiving classic pop up before Thanksgiving. This recipe is so easy to throw together and it is the best thing on the planet!

Corn Bread Casserole

1 stick of butter, melted
1 egg
1- 8 3/4 oz can of creamed corn
1- 8 3/4 oz can of whole kernel corn
1 package of Jiffy corn bread mix

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine all ingredients until moist. Pour into a 9-inch round pan or a 9 x 9 square pan and bake for 45-60 minutes.

Fresh out the oven.


Scrumptious from all angles...





No comments: