Friday, May 28, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Reviewed: Le Boudoir Breakfast

Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day. I'm more of a pancakes kind of girl but, every once in a while, I like to try other breakfast items. I went to Le Boudoir with my mother-in-law recently and indulged in a tasty (and somewhat pricey) breakfast. The only reason I say it was pricey is because I am used to the diners we used to eat at in Boston where you would get a plate full of breakfast goodies and OJ for under $10. At Le Boudoir the cheapest thing is $2.50 and that's for a croissant. All other dishes are between $7 and $10.

With all that said, let's get to the food. The portions are decent sizes and everything tastes incredibly delicious. My mother-in-law ordered a toasted bagel and salmon. She said the salmon tasted fresh and loved how, despite the bagel, the breakfast felt incredibly light.
I ordered the Croque Madame and, wow, this was spectacular. I eat every bit of it. This baby was covered in cheese and the bechamel sauce helped moisten things up (the bread is very, very thick).
Le Boudoir is located at 169 Miracle Mile in Coral Gables, FL. I recommend going on a comfortable weather day because the restaurant has a great location for outdoor seating and people watching.

No comments: