Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Styling C: Thursday, 08.26.10

Cati has been a terror lately. She doesn't want to eat. She doesn't want to sleep. She'll be perfectly ok one minute and then be crying the next. Normally, I relish the last hour with her before bedtime but lately I hungrily lust for 7pm. Is she teething? Going through a growth spurt? Reacting to the veggies? If only she could talk! She'd save me a lot of confusion and frustration. I guess that's why babies are so cute. Just when you think you can't take anymore, that sweet face looks at you, gives you a smile that says "You're the coolest thing around" and you almost forget what was bothering you.

The Look: Checkered Baby
The Outfit: Target purple bow, Carter's purple checkered romper
IMG_8226
IMG_8225
Stephanie

1 comment:

christina said...

aww she's a cutie. hopefully it's just a growth spurt or something.