Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Please Pardon the Interruption

I'm so sorry posting has sucked around here. Cupcake Camp Miami is next week and that has consumed all my time. I'll say it now like I've said it before, but doing things with a baby takes 3 times longer than if you were doing it without a baby. Cati is at that stage where everything is interesting and up for grabs. I turned my back on her for a minute and when I looked at her she had the flyers of one of the bakers in her mouth. OOPS! I'm trying to do as much as I can now so that I don't feel rushed next week. It's all coming together better than I could have ever imagined and I really, really hope the event is a huge success.

I have been cooking every night but I haven't baked a thing other than chocolate chip cookies. I can't even say that I've done things and just haven't blogged about them because that would be a big fat lie. I need to set a good example for Cati just in case she comes across this blog when she's old enough to know what a lie is.

So in the meantime, I apologize for the lack of recipes and the lack of posts. I feel like I'm back at those first few weeks of life with Cati where there was little sleep and a lot to keep me busy.

For now I leave you with a picture of one of my projects:
IMG_4717
Stephanie

No comments: