Monday, November 15, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Seasons 52 Preview

There's been a lot of talk about the new restaurant that opened up today in the Gables. I have walked by it multiple times and have vowed to go and have drinks there to celebrate the end of my pumping days. The restaurant is beautiful and has a very casual yet classy feel. Luckily, I won't have to wait long to get a taste of Seasons 52 because I was contacted by the restaurant and sent a few of their recipes to try out at home. Here's a little bit about the restaurant (copied from email):

Seasons 52, with locations throughout South Florida, is a fresh grill & wine bar that features a seasonally inspired menu created by Executive Chef Cliff Pleau. Seasons promises their guests the freedom to indulge while simultaneously eating well and feeling good about themselves. The restaurant serves wonderful-tasting, highly-satisfying meals prepared using rustic cooking techniques such as grilling or roasting over open fires to enhance the natural flavors of each dish. Using natural cooking techniques such as live wood-fire grilling, brick-oven cooking and caramelizing vegetables, they pride themselves on allowing the natural flavors shine through and, believe it or not – everything is under 475 calories! The restaurant also boosts an award-winning wine list carefully chosen by Master Sommelier, George Miliotes.

And now, here's a preview of the dishes and recipes I will be sharing with you: (Note: these are not my pictures)
Bourbon Duck Breast 
 Mushroom & Grilled Polenta Skillet
 Pumpkin Pie with Gingersnap Crust Mini Indulgence
 Red Pepper Pistachio Dip
 Grilled Turkey Skewers with Maple Bourbon Glaze
Stephanie

1 comment:

Hezzi-D said...

I can't wait to see the recipes! I ate at the Season 52 in King of Prussia this summer (which is 4 hours from my house) and I thought it was amazing! Fresh, healthy foods, mini desserts, perfect!