Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Breakfast, I Love You

Breakfast is my favorite meal. I think I could eat breakfast for every meal and be completely happy. We recently went to Chuck Wagon and it reminded me so much of Boston's Mike's City Diner. I miss that place so much, especially their Emergency Room breakfast special. As always, I ordered a big breakfast and proceeded to eat every single bit of food. There's nothing more delicious and homey feeling than a warm breakfast.
 Chuck Wagon's Eggs, Bacons, & Home Fries
Chuck Wagon's Pancakes
Breakfast is even more delicious now that I get to share it with my daughter. I hope breakfast becomes her favorite meal of the day too.
IMG_9155
Stephanie

2 comments:

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I love breakfast. I look forward to weekend breakfasts when I actually have the time to make something good!

huangsx said...

so delicious,i like it