Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

A Little Organization

Yesterday I wrote about how Cati has made a mark in every room of our house and how that mark is part of what makes me feel like we have a messy house. Obviously, not everything is messy and there is organization. It's just that having to clean up the same mess multiple times a day, day after day wears on me. While things may be mostly messy there are definitely areas that are never messy and since my post yesterday was about Cati, today's will also be about Cati. And her wonderfully organized closet and dresser space. She does share a closet with Alex but she has a whole full-size dresser to herself.
Everything is as color-coded as possible and this organization of her things is my moment of sanity in a life filled with drop-pick up-repeat.
IMG_1324
IMG_1325
IMG_1326
IMG_1327

Stephanie

No comments: