Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

TWD: Corniest Corn Muffins

Corn Muffins
I'll keep things short and simple. I love this week's selection. This is the first corn muffin I've made from scratch that I actually plan on making again. It was delicious and perfectly corny. Because I like my corn muffins sweet, I added creamed corn instead of the kernels since I find creamed corn to be sweeter in taste.
Corn Muffins
Thanks to Jill of My Next Life for making this week's selection. Make sure to go to her blog for the recipe and to head over to the TWD site so you can read up on everyone else's reactions to these muffins.
Stephanie

2 comments:

Eliana said...

I will have to use your creamed corn tip as I too like my corn muffins sweet :)

Flourchild said...

Im glad you enjoyed the muffins. Great idea to add cream corn!