Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Snow, Snow Go Away

Since the fall I have been saying that this winter was going to be a bad one. I was trying to prepare myself for the impending temperature drops and snow storms. I was secretly hoping that my prediction would be unfounded, but it hasn't turned out to be that way. According to this article Boston has already received 44.2 inches of snow fall this season. And it's only January! The snow keeps falling and it keeps adding to the snow that hasn't had a chance to melt just yet. There are piles of snow that are taller than Alex and poor Perla has no choice but to do her business on the sidewalk because the snow is too high for her to climb on. While it is beautiful to look at and play in, it's a pain in the butt to walk through each day with 30lbs of school on your back.


Our most recent snow storm
My daily path
Check out that pile
How about all the snow that accumulated after just one storm.
And what happens to snow after a few days? It turns into ice.

Isn't northern living fun?? ;-)

No comments: