Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

A Little Honored

So you might think this is the dumbest post but I can't contain myself. I received an email today regarding a page (go here) created in honor of the M&M cookie. On this page is also a photo gallery of M&M cookies and one of my pictures is there. But that's not the cool part. The cool part is that my picture is there with one of Bakerella's. I'm a HUGE fan of Bakerella so I feel totally honored that my picture is highlighted in a round up of pretty in pink cookies along with one of her pictures. I'm blogger-awestruck. I feel like I just took a picture with a celebrity! Anyway, this is the picture and I'm sorry for the silliness of this post.
And wow, when is the last time I posted twice in one day??

3 comments:

Treasures By Brenda said...

Wow ~~ And I am thrilled to have my M&M Cookies page mentioned on your blog! All of those pink cookies are beautiful; I could have done a page dedicated to just pink M&M cookies! I am constantly awestruck and very thankful to the bakers & photographers on Flickr.

Brenda

Karine said...

Congrats!

You have done a great job with these cookies :)

Stephanie said...

Brenda, Flickr really is an amazing place. There is so much on there that's beautiful and inspiring.

Thanks Karine!