Friday, July 30, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Styling C: Friday, 07.30.10

I love today's outfit! The reason I love it so much is because of the shoes. I sound like such a girl, ha! The shoes Cati wore today were once my shoes. I love that some of my baby clothes were kept (and in good condition) and that Cati gets to wear them. Other than her baptism, this is the only time Cati has worn shoes and she looked adorable.

Also, Katrina asked if C ever wears the same outfit. Well, in a way, no. She's repeated some pieces but never whole outfits. She has enough clothes that it's hard for me to have her wear certain things before she outgrows them. A lot of the clothes she has have been gifts so people buy according to her age size and not her weight size.

The Look: Polka Dot Fun
The Outfit: Target pink hair clip, Carter's polka dot dress, My baby shoes


1 comment:

Katrina said...

This is one of my favorites so far. Love the polka dots--and the shoes!