Monday, June 27, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

This Week in Mommyhood

Ugh. Another week has passed me by and I feel like I can barely remember what happened. Other than the debacle with sleep this past weekend (she slept normal and perfect last night, by the way) I don't think anything else happened. Oh wait. She did learn how to say "ow" and she relearned how to go down the stairs in the family room. Going down the stairs was huge because she just stopped doing it from one day to the next and refused to go down unless carried. Now she's back to going down the stairs like it's nothing.
IMG_4307
Once again, another week is gone and I'm hoping I can keep better track of the developments this week.
Stephanie

1 comment:

Eliana said...

Can't believe how grown she is. Que dios la bengia.