Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

And She's Married!

This weekend was girl Alex's wedding. This is a day that has been 9 months in the making and it came out absolutely beautiful. I am so happy to have been a part of the wedding as Alex's matron of honor. Now I know exactly how she felt as the maid of honor in my wedding and I am even happier to know that she has experienced the joy of being a bride. The whole weekend was dedicated to celebrating the end of Alex's singlehood as we celebrated her bachelorette party on Friday, went to a girls only class on Saturday, and danced the night away at her wedding on Sunday.

Alex, you were absolutely gorgeous and everything turned out beautifully. I hope you enjoyed your wedding as much as I did and I hope you are enjoying yourself in Honduras. Thank you for being an amazing friend and letting me be a part of such a special moment in your life. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see one of your dreams come true and to know that you are in good and loving hands. I know you don't need reminder, but I am claiming your first born as my godchild :)

Friday Night.(Me, Daniela, and Alex)


Saturday night with the soccer bride.


Me and my amazing MOH gift.


My other amazing gift.


Alex getting ready. This is one of my favorite pictures of her.


Sweetheart table centerpiece.


I felt so pretty.


Isn't she a vision? I feel like crying just looking at her.


Bridal party waiting for the Bride.


Making her entrance.


It's official!


After almost 7 years of waiting...Mr and Mrs!!


First Dance.


Celebrating with the Bride.


Proof that Alex can dance!


Cake Cutting.


Congratulations to the newlyweds!

No comments: