Monday, November 24, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

TWD Rewind



Back in May we made sticky buns for TWD. I was floored when I tried this recipe. I had never had sticky buns before and I was not ready for the taste bud overload. The buns are a lot of work and there is a lot of waiting around, but they are so worth it and so delicious. I've probably eaten about half of what I made and I know that I am going to be sad once they are all gone. These little suckers are seriously addictive so I am sure I will be making them again very soon.

For the recipe, click here.





2 comments:

SpinachNPeace said...

those look super yummy and i love sticky buns so maybe ill attempt them...

pinkstripes said...

Those look so good. I think I'm finally going to have to make this recipe. I missed it when it came up.