Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

I can't believe this semester is almost over. A few months ago I was scared about starting law school and now I am scared about my first set of finals. A few months ago I also didn't think I was capable of making it this far and I have. Hopefully this means I can successfully make it through my first tests. It seems like all I can think about these days is outlining. I literally spend hours in front of my computer wondering if it is possible to consolidate everything I have learned. I seriously think stuff is going to start leaking out of my ears and I hate how regular words have taken on new meanings (I will never think of intent or consideration the same). I'm not too sure how much more my brain can handle, so if you see a brain lying around it's probably mine trying to escape my body.

1 comment:

#1SAHM said...

just wanted to wish you luck on your finals! : )