|This is the only picture from race day. Oops!|
What I Liked:
- The fleece is awesome.
- I liked everything about the course, except for the last 1/2 mile or so that I felt like I just ran a circle.
- Snacks at the end.
- Hot cider at the end.
- Reasonably priced.
- Saturday event.
- Chicago skyline on the medal.
- The oatmeal sample they gave out in the goodie bag was the bomb.
What I Didn't Like:
- Packet pickup was a disaster. I have never waited as long as I did to get my packet. The wait was so long that Road Runner Sports was even raffling off items every 10 minutes. I still don't understand why the wait was so long.
- Last 1/2 mile of the course because of the looping feeling.
- Packet pickup. It was really awful.
Next up, race recap for The Ugly Sweater Run! For more on my running, follow me on Instagram @thecookierunner.