Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Easy Yogurt Pops

IMG_9435
Cati consumes so much yogurt that it's hard to keep up. She will eat it any way she can get it and in any flavor too. I had come across this idea of piping regular yogurt (I used vanilla yogurt) onto a cookie sheet, dropping fruit onto the yogurt, and then freezing on a few different blogs. I thought it would be a great way for Cati to get extra fruit in her diet and an even better way to get her involved in the kitchen. I chopped up her two favorite fruits and she had a blast dropping them onto the yogurt. I added sticks to make them lollipops and the hardest part was getting Cati to wait until they froze. These are her "yogurt lollipops" and it takes her less than a minute to eat one.
Stephanie

No comments: