Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week


I am finally getting used to the idea of another winter. This is great because that means that I am enjoying all the beauty of fall. We took several walks around the city this weekend and I was in awe of the foilage. I don't think I could ever get tired of the changing colors and the cooling temperatures. I do, however, get tired of the bare trees and the freezing temperatures. But let's forget about that for now. The city is gorgeous this time of year. I'm not the only one that feels this way because the city was busy this weekend, especially the Public Garden and Boston Common. I couldn't help but take my camera out and capture the changing season. I wish it could stay fall forever.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh, this is why fall is my favorite season!!!

Shari said...

I'm having a hard time getting used to the idea of snow coming, but the fall colors do help a bit! Lovely trees!

Edgar P. said...

There's nothing like New England foliage!!!! I hope you can now understand why I like this place, cuz fall is a big reason!!