Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Elina's Birth Announcement

Things have been quiet here on the blog lately. I apologize for that. Having two kids isn't necessarily overwhelming, but it is time consuming. Elina is great during the day and she allows me to spend quality time with Cati, but once Cati's asleep for the day, Elina is up and ready to play. It's as if she knows she's going to get undivided attention. So in some ways it feels like I'm working two jobs: during the day I'm entertaining Cati and at night I'm entertaining Elina. To be honest, I don't really know what to do with Elina so she spends the evening hours laying on my chest or sitting on my legs while I give her baby massages and make goofy faces. It can be a little exhausting but I cherish this time with her because I get to really soak in all of her baby-ness. And speaking of this sweet baby, here is her birth announcement. I only got one printed for us because we decided not to send any out but I still wanted to share because I am kind of obsessed with this Shutterfly design; I even got thank you cards using this design for Cati's birthday.

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.
Stephanie

No comments: