Monday, February 4, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Hidden Jewel

I just have to post about one of my favorite hidden jewels in the city. I was first introduced to this place by my friend Edgar. He raved about this place and their seafood casserole for about a year before I discovered there was a location in the North End (the one he went to was in the West End). The name is J Pace & Sons. This place is my absolute favorite for classic and authentic Italian subs. Their subs are loaded with meat and cheese. During the winter they have a little seating area inside and in the summer they have seating outside. This place is also great if you want to do a little shopping for Italian foods (Baci, anyone?). My favorite sub from there is the prosciutto and mozzarella sub on Italian bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Go check them out, I promise you won't regret it :)

No comments: