Monday, March 31, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

I See Stars!

I am feeling the love! I came home to such a wonderful surprise after class on Friday. My dearest, closest friend Christina sent me the best birthday present ever. Christina and I have known each other for close to 6 years now (wow...time flies!). We met in college and she was my big sister in our sorority. One of her big sister responsibilities was to give me a nickname. She had to use her knowledge of what I liked and who I was to come up with a name to describe me. Since I love all things Italian and have an obsession with stars she chose Stella as my name. It was such a great choice because the nickname has stuck. Every time I see Stella I immediately think of Christina.

Well this year she came up with a gift that incorporated stars and my love of baking. She sent me goodies from Wilton (!!!!!); I got a star shaped cake pan and a mini star mold. I could barely contain my excitement. Alex looked at me with a face that said, "did you just win the lotto or something?!" He didn't get the excitement for a second. I cannot wait to use them!

Thank you soooo much Christina for thinking of me. You are the best big sister a girl could ever ask for :)

Me and the goods


Close up of the goods


xoxo!

No comments: