Saturday, April 10, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Bows & Baby

Headband made by Tia Lauren.

I love putting things in Cati's hair. She has quite the impressive collection of nylon headbands, crocheted headbands, bows, and flowers. I am constantly on the look out for cute things; a girl can never have too many accessories! To save us a few extra bucks and to use up some of the ribbon that's laying around the house I decided to try and make some bows. I followed these instructions and had a blast making the bows. It's so easy I wonder why I hadn't tried to make bows before. Here are the ones I made:


A close up of some of the bows:


Here is Cati modeling my favorite bow:

Bow looks just as good on a calm baby...

...As it does on a crying baby!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

That's funny, but you're right, bow still just as cute. Even the baby is just a cute for that matter, smiling, crying. Great post.