Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

September Foodie Penpal: Elizabeth

IMG_1764
I always seem to run late with these posts. This month my Foodie Penpal was Elizabeth and I am convinced she had a talk with Cati because the box was full of Cati's favorites: dried blueberries and blueberry spread. Elizabeth was kind enough to send me suggestions for how to eat some of these things and she even shared a recipe. This has been another great month. Thank you Elizabeth for making it that way!
  • Colonna Italian Classic Chick Peas
  • Wegman's Sweetened Dried Wild Blueberries
  • Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn
  • Polaner Blueberry Spreadable Fruit
  • Texas Pete Garlic Hot Sauce
  • Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies
For more information on Foodie Penpals visit Lindsey's blog, The Lean Green Bean. The deadline to participate for October is the 4th so head on over! I promise you won't regret it.
The Lean Green Bean
Stephanie

1 comment:

Desi said...

Fun package! Those caramel apple candies sound delish. And garlic hot sauce? Sign me up!