Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

TWD: Allspice Muffins

Are you in need of some food that's going to make you warm and happy? If so, you absolutely must try these muffins. To me, they are the essence of fall. The allspice makes these muffins smell fantastic and gives them such a subtle nutmeg-cloves taste. The muffins are soft and fluffy and have just enough sweet, crunch with the streusel topping. This is the kind of muffin that reminds you of how good it feels to stay bundled up inside when the temperatures start to drop and it makes you think of the leaves changing. Maybe I'm stretching here and maybe I am missing the true fall season, but these muffins remind me of everything I loved about fall.

A huge thank you to Kayte of Grandma's Kitchen Table for making this week's selection. Make sure to head over to her blog for the recipe and to head over to the TWD site to read about others experiences with this sweet treat.

3 comments:

Heather B said...

I agree...definitely a muffin that reminds me of fall. Great job on your muffins!

Savita said...

You did a great job its looks really yummy..

Susan @ SGCC said...

Your muffins look fabulous! Well done! I really loved them too.