Monday, May 16, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Momma's Still Got It

I had an interview today for grad school. This is the first time in a looooooong time that I have dressed up professionally. Most of the time I am in the typical mom attire of jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, and ponytail. Sometimes I glam up to remind my husband I still got it. Today, I dressed up to show the world I still have what it takes to be a professional. I will stroke my ego some and say that I looked good. It felt so nice to get dressed up and to tap into that side of me that is neither wife nor mother. I even wore a watch and bracelet and black pumps!
IMG_3492

Although I did look and feel good, there is no competition when it comes to leopard print pants on the cutest baby around. Cati is seriously the most stylish child on the block :)
IMG_3501
IMG_3506

Thanks to my amazing mother-in-law for watching Cati while I went off in the professional boat. Keep your fingers crossed I get accepted!
Stephanie

6 comments:

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Good luck!! You look fantastic! I love your shower curtain, I have the same one but with a white background. Wish I had seen the green one, LOVE IT!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Ugh I meant a blue background, not green :) Sorry! Anyway its an awesome curtain, great minds must think alike, right? :)

I Sing In The Kitchen said...

My fingers are crossed for you. You looked great and both of you so happy. Whew, you know it's not playgroup time when the watch comes out!

breedwoman said...

You look great! Good luck!

Desi said...

Good luck girl! Hope you get accepted! I have to apply for grad school too, I'm nervous and it is alot of work! You look great though, yes Mama's still got it lol! And Cati is uber adorable too with her leopard pants! I don't think they would look quite as cute on me lol!

Lindsey said...

You look so pretty! I hope they snatch you up. :)