Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

She's Here! She's Here!

Baby D, otherwise known as Elina Gabriela Diaz, is here! She was born on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 6:23pm via VBAC (go me!!). She was 19" long and 7lb 8oz. Birth story, maternity pictures, and a whole slew of baking posts to come. For now, here's one of baby girl's first pictures:
IMG_9976
We're slowly adjusting to life with new baby and so far things have been going well. The true test comes next week when the reality of me being at home with two kids most of the day sets in.
Stephanie

8 comments:

Lara said...

Congratulations!! She's gorgeous! I can't wait to know more about the birth and how Cati is doing with her sister! I'm due March 18 and I have a 2 year old daughter just like you...

Good luck!!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Yayyyy!!!! Congratulations!

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Congratulations! She's adorable!

Intisar said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy you were able to have your VBAC. I'm trying for one, due 5/3. So any pointers would be greatly appreciated! Enjoy your little one!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures.

I Sing In The Kitchen said...

I'm finally catching up on all of my internet reading and I come over to your site and THE BABY IS HERE!

Congrats Stephanie. She is lovely and I am so happy for you and your family.

I loved your Maternity photos from Thursday and man, have you been baking up a storm! So many delicious things you've posted recently.

Again. huge congratulations on the baby's safe arrival.

Katrina said...

Congratulations! I have so loved watching you/your blog posts over the last few years and can't wait to see more with your new addition! And I can't believe Cati is 2!

Desi said...

Congrats Steph! She is beautiful! Wow, 3 birthdays in February all within a week!!! I was wondering if she was gonna come on the 12th or 14th. That is so awesome! What is VBAC?