Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Apple and Brie Bites

I absolutely love finger foods and bite-size appetizers. We had Alex's co-interns over and I wanted to make a sweet appetizer for people to munch on. I found this recipe and switched out the fruit. The end result was a delicious little morsel and a definite crowd pleaser.

Apple and Brie Bites

Adventures in the Kitchen (
here)
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creation
1 apple, peeled, finely chopped
1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
8 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, cut into squares
Heat oven to 375F. Grease or spray 12 mini muffin cups. Unroll dough onto work surface. Using a small circle cutter, cut out 12 circles. Gently press circles into mini muffins.
In small bowl mix the apple and the brown sugar. Place 1 cheese chunk in each cup. Top with apple mixture.
Bake 10-15 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes and remove from muffin cups.

Serve and enjoy!

4 comments:

Fallon said...

Gotta love Brie cheese!

Eliana said...

This looks delish. Apples and brie make a great combo. Finger foods are dengerous though. I always eat way more than I should.

Christine said...

Delicious! Cheese and fruit really is a winning combination, especially combined in a baked edible.

Cheri said...

Aren't apples and brie great? I am glad you enjoyed these!