Monday, August 17, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Late TWD: Brownie Buttons

I am becoming an unreliable poster. After my big announcement post I promised that I would be posting more frequently. I can't even keep up with myself! I made the Brownie Buttons, which were chosen by Jayma of Two Scientists Experimenting in the Kitchen, and forgot to upload the pictures and post. These brownie bites are to die for. Get ready to serve up a glass of milk with these babies because I guarantee you won't be able to eat them without some kind of liquid. They are rich, decadent, and such a crowd pleaser. They are easy to make and are so pretty looking.

Thanks to Jayma for the great selection! Don't forget to check out their blog for the recipe and the TWD site to see what everyone thought of this delicious sweet.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Love your dripping glaze on the brownie buttons!

Leslie said...

These look so good! You made the glaze look perfect, with the dripping and all.