Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Bundt Pan Follow-Up

As I was reading comments (I haven't read my comments in a really long time...I'm sorry!) I saw that a few of you asked about the bundt pan I used when I made the Banana Bundt Cake. My mother-in-law gave it to me as a gift this past Christmas and I have no clue where she got it. I'm almost positive she got it at store in one of those outlet shopping centers. I tried to find the pan online but it doesn't seem to be available. I do, however, know the brand and name of the pan so maybe you will be a little more successful at finding it than I was. The brand is Anolon and the style of the pan is the 9.5-in. SureGrip Nonstick Musical Note Bundform Pan. Cooking.com had the pan at one point (here), maybe they know how to get a hold of more?

No comments: