Sunday, August 9, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

It's Official!

I am a homeowner and I made my first mortgage payment. Yipppeee! We finally moved into our house 3 weeks ago-a whopping 6 weeks after closing-and I couldn't be happier. There were quite a few bumps along the way and, while it could have been worse, I am still stunned that it took us 6 weeks to move in when we didn't do any huge renovations. We did a lot of little things that helped transform the space into a space that reflects us. The house is slowly coming together and we still have a long road ahead of us but at least now I have privacy, space, and a kitchen at my disposal. Buying a house is exhausting and moving is even more exhausting, but it is so worth it. I love my house more and more each day and I can't wait to see what else we do with the space. Here are a few before and after pictures:

Family room before:
Family room after:
Master before:
Master after:
Bathroom before:
Bathroom after:

2 comments:

#1SAHM said...

congrats on your 1st home! Your updated rooms look great! : )

Stephanie said...

thank you :)