Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Bummer Day

I took Perla to the vet today and they think she ingested rat poison. It seems she might have ingested it sometime this past weekend while we were away. I feel bad for the little one. I was sobbing in the vet's office. I've had Perla almost 14 years and the thought of anything bad happening to her makes me lose it. She's not just a dog, she's my buddy, my friend, my companion, and my little love. She's been faithful and dedicated to me from the beginning. I'm waiting for the vet to call me back with the results of her bloodwork, so please send positive vibes my way.

I need chocolate...lots of it.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh poor baby! Hope she's fine. ::positive vibes:: headed your way.

Alexandria said...

You should bake her some doggie treats when she gets better!

Mermaid Sweets said...

Sending good vibes, I hope she is OK. Hang in there.

Jen said...

Little princess! I am praying for her...she'll be okay!

Laura P. said...

how scary! Sending lots of positive vibes your way!

Elyse said...

I'm sending tons of positive vibes your way. Hope Perla is okay!

Megan said...

Oh jeez, please keep us posted - I hope she's alright!