Thursday, May 24, 2012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Elina's Newborn Pictures

There are certain things I'm awfully behind on and sharing Elina's newborn pictures is one of them. The only people who have seen all the pictures are my in-laws and that's only because my mother-in-law made sure to ask me for a copy of the CD. I think my family and the godparents are the only other people who have seen a few of the pictures. The sad thing is that the pictures came out beautiful and are worth sharing. I'm going to try and remedy that right now and here are a few of my favorite pictures:
 
 
The pictures were taken at my house when Elina was three weeks old. The shoot lasted over four hours and Elina was a champ throughout the entire session. All pictures were taken by the amazing Melissa of Simply Captivating. Looking at these pictures leaves me speechless; I can't believe how different Elina looks and how much she has changed in 11 weeks. And at the same time, so much is the same with Elina being a great baby and Cati being a doting older sister.

Stephanie

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my goodness they are adorable!! love the pictures!!!

Desi said...

OMG Steph these are amazing! Absolutely love the first one, but really I love them all. So glad you shared these!