Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

A Local Gem: JP Licks

After today I think I will miss JP Licks if we move and that's sad because I have worked within feet of a JP Licks for over 2 years and barely went there. Well today I had the opportunity to go there for something other than ice cream (they are famous for their ice cream) and I think I am in love. It was almost love at first sight as I stood before the pastries and beheld the gorgeousness of their cinnamon rolls. I quickly ordered one and as I sat and ate I felt that I would get arrested because it had to be illegal to enjoy something this much.

1 comment:

kate said...

hey stephanie...thanks for your comment on my blog. if you want to be part of the cookie carnival, please email me at kate (at) thecleanplateclub (dot) net.

thanks!

k