Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

A Meal In Pictures

I first saw "Egg-in-a-Hole" when I watched V for Vendetta. I thought this was so cool and such a unique way to make toast and eggs. I saw it again recently when The Pioneer Woman posted about it in the Cooking section of her website (here). It was after PW's post that I decided I had to make this breakfast for myself and I am so glad I did because it was quick and easy and delicious!

Ingredients


Foreshadowing


Cookin'


Flippin'


Servin'


Eatin'

6 comments:

Sharona May said...

I like this dish. I have heard it called several different things . Kids love it!

sharona may

Brooke said...

I also think this is a fun recipe. I grew up calling it Eggs in A Basket.

Tammy said...

Love this recipe. I usually toast the bread first, then cut out the hole and cook.

I also call it Egg in a Nest. :o)

Jacque said...

How fun is that!? I've never seen this before, but now what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow, lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Monica T. C. said...

yummy Steph, it looks delicious. I am def going to try it and I am sure Mike would love it =)

Rigby said...

Looks delicious :) I may have to try it for breakfast tomorrow!