Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

TWD: Chocolate Pudding


This week Melissa of It's Melissa's Kitchen chose chocolate pudding for all of us to make. I have to be honest and say that I wasn't excited because I have pretty lukewarm feelings toward pudding. Alex loves the stuff while I just tolerate it; I'd rather have a big bowl of Jell-O than a cup of pudding. This recipe, however, addressed all my apprehension about pudding and helped change some of my prior views. I found this pudding to be delicious! Topped with fresh whipped cream and Heath bar crumbs, it was fantastic! I was actually surprised that I liked it so much.

Make sure to go to the TWD website to read about everyone else's feelings about pudding!

Before and After.


Scooping in...

16 comments:

Christine said...

Your pudding is making me drool, fresh whipped cream and heath bar YUMMY!

Melissa said...

Heath bar + pudding=heaven. OMG, yours looks amazing!

Mrs. Mighton said...

I like your idea to top it with the Heath crumbs -- YUM!

~Amber~ said...

For some reason I can't see your pictures but I bet it looks amazing! Glad you were able to enjoy some pudding.

Susie Homemaker said...

oooh - a heath bar. now that's a good idea!

Unknown said...

Love the Heath bar topping idea...or I suppose you could fold it in...mmm.

Rebecca of "Ezra Pound Cake" said...

Oh, this looks amazing. I just want to dig in!

Rebecca
http://www.ezrapoundcake.com

PheMom said...

That has to be the cutest plating (bowling?) I've seen so far. Great job with the add ins and the darling cream on top!

Melissa said...

Ooohhh...heath bar!

Dolores said...

Heath bar crumbs. My dear, you've said the magic words. Great job!

Baking a wish said...

Looks fabulous!! Going to peak around a bit, but it looks really good!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

ohh--looks and sounds decadent!

Nickki said...

That looks gorgeous! I so wish I could get hold of heath bars.

Bungalow Barbara said...

Fabulous presentation with the little piped rosettes and crumbs!

The Queen of Quite a Lot said...

I love the piped stars and I bet it was really good with the crumbled heath bars!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

OMG - that is some amazing looking pudding!