Monday, January 26, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Obsession of the Week

My absolute favorite meal of the day is breakfast. Alex always says that he loves to watch me eat breakfast because of how much I eat. He gets amazed that I am able to eat as much as I do. What can I say? I love breakfast! And I especially love how Mike's Diner does breakfast. They are my absolute favorite place to go to breakfast. They have that diner feel with quick service and great meals. I am obsessed with them and like a good obsessive person I introduced my obsession to my friend Edgar. I am happy to report that he liked them too!

When we went we both had the Emergency Room. This lovely meal comes with two pancakes, two eggs, a meat (ham, bacon, or sausage) and home fries. The pancakes are the best I have ever had and are super buttery.
The first time I ever had home fries was at Mike's and now all home fries compare to these suckers.
Hello, my name is Stephanie and I am obsessed with Mike's Diner. Can you blame me though??

No comments: