Monday, March 23, 2009

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Ranch Style Chicken

I love Pioneer Woman. I'm sure there are many of you out there that also love her. If you don't know about her, you have to check her out, especially the Cooking section of her site. A while back she posted a recipe for Ranch Style Chicken and I have been waiting for the perfect day to make this. I decided last Monday was such a day. I was on spring break, hanging out at home, and needed a meal that would impress the special man in my life. After all, he found out he matched that day. Alex is a sucker for bacon, cheese, and anything honey mustard. Ranch Style Chicken fit the bill and was sure to please. As I expected, Alex LOVED it. I think he would have proposed to me again if it weren't for the fact that we are already married. It was that good! I kid you not, one of the best chickens I have had in a while.

Check out PW's post about it here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks great. Congrats to you and your husband on being settled in one city for a few years :) (I have been reading for a while, but am only finally delurking)

Stephanie said...

You should come out of lurking more often!

Elyse said...

Oh my gah. That looks so good. Man oh man, I usually don't crave savory, but you've managed to make me hungry for this chicken!