Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Picture of the Week

Another new feature! I really want to get to learn how to use my new camera and I need to know how to use it for pictures of things other than Cati, so I'm going to do a Picture of the Week post every Sunday. The goal is to take the camera out more, explore its features, and then share my favorite shot with you and tell you why I like it so much.

This week's picture is from Cati's nursery. It's of the silk peony hanging from her crib. The flower is actually in the flower holders we used to line the pews for our church ceremony when we got married. I love that I was able to incorporate the event that solidified our relationship in Cati's room. What I really like about the picture are the soft colors and the ribbon twisting around the flower. The picture really represents all I was going for in Cati's room: feminine, dainty, and classy.

No comments: