Friday, June 11, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

A Year Ago Today...

...I found out I was pregnant. Holy smokes. I had no idea what I was getting into and I was scared out of my mind. Somehow everything fell into place and today I have a beautiful 4 month old daughter. I'm not living the life I imagined myself living but the life I am living is so much more fulfilling and meaningful. Things couldn't have worked out better for me and for us. I've spent the last few years trying to figure out what I wanted to do and what I was good at. Who would have thought a little baby would have made me feel like I am finally good at something. I constantly doubt myself as a mother but seeing Cati grow and become stronger with each passing day assures me that I am doing something right and that I am doing a good, if not great, job.

The test results that changed my life.


Catarina and me on June 11, 2010


Cati has helped my find myself as a person and as a woman. I am eternally grateful to her for giving me a whole new sense of self-worth. She has helped me deepen my love for myself and for Alex.

No comments: