Friday, September 17, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Hello, Beautiful

We got Cati's 6 month pictures today. I love them! I shared the preview picture with you here, but now I am going to share some more from the rest of the session:

The tutu is starting to get really small. I hope it makes it 
through the next 2 professional sessions.
DSC_0237c
DSC_0241c

The crochet outfit was to die for. Lauren made the dress as a baby 
shower present and then made the bloomers and headband for me before the session.
DSC_0354c
DSC_0372c
DSC_0324c
DSC_0416c
DSC_0513c
DSC_0547c
I really wanted shots of her between our legs. I planned my whole outfit around the red shoes. I really wanted Alex to wear his Converse sneakers but he thought they wouldn't look good with his pants. Boys don't understand wardrobe changes.
DSC_0746c
DSC_0770c

My heart beats and my lungs take in air for these three: 
DSC_0803c

Daddy and Cati
DSC_0797cf
DSC_0814c

Mommy and Cati
DSC_0836c
DSC_0868c

Cati and Perla
DSC_0879c

My Little Family (Cati makes the most hilarious faces)
DSC_0790c

A huge thank you to Yania for capturing my vision for the pictures and an even bigger thank you to my friend Lauren for helping me make my vision a reality.
Stephanie

5 comments:

A/K said...

The pics are great!! Cati is adorable and I LOVE those red shoes!

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! You are right, that crochet outfit was to die for, she looked adorable in it and those red shoes...love them!

Alexandria said...

Awww GREAT pictures!!!

Eliana said...

God bless you familia. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Alissa said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Would there be any chance that your friend would be willing to share the crochet pattern.. I LOVE the dress!