Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Motivation or Lack of It

How do you motivate yourself to do something? I'm still in a terrible funk and I have no motivation. I have a To Do list that feels like a mile long and over 50 emails to read through and respond. Just when I do one thing, two more things need to be done. I feel like I'm struggling to keep my head above water. It's not that I'm particularly busy, I just don't feel like doing anything. Everything feels like a chore to me.

What do you do to motivate yourself?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Welcome to motherhood!

This is going to become a constant feeling - what HAS to be done versus what you FEEL like doing. Just go with it, soon you will find your rhythm.

Desi said...

Ugh I feel like this many days and don't even have a child yet! I often feel like I have no motivation to clean, work out, get things done, etc. I feel your pain, but minus the young one!