Monday, February 14, 2011

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Cati's First Year in Four Minutes

Here's a little video of pictures taken during Cati's first year of life. Who would have thought I could condense her life in four minutes? I set the video to Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet" because that's the first song she knew, recognized, and calmed down to when she heard. Plus, it's the first song she and I ever danced to so it has a lot of sentimental ties for me.


My baby is one and, surprisingly enough, I don't feel like crying or mourning the end of this stage. Maybe it's because I hated the newborn stage so much. More likely it's because I am utterly infatuated with the stage we are currently in and I can't wait to see what lies ahead for us. 
Stephanie

1 comment:

Desi said...

I'm amazed! I love your little girl like she were my own family member! It's crazy to see her whole first year in pics... and to see how much different she looks over the months, and how she develops into actually looking like a little person. She really is so precious and reading your posts always put a smile on my face :) It's been a pleasure watching her grow!